Wind-Up Birds, original art, and my December events
It’s Small Business Saturday! Thank you for supporting my independent shop at http://shop.boygirlparty.com
I’ve been adding new products like these pins:
And lots of original, one-of-a-kind artwork:
There are some California events I wanted to mention:
- November 30: Small Business Saturday! Collins and Coupe releases exclusive pins I made
- December 7: The Post It Show in Los Angeles at Giant Robot opens
- December 15: Boygirlparty Pop Up Shop at the Blind Lady Ale House’s Craft & Draft
- And, into the future — I’ll be a featured speaker at Alt Summit 2020 in Palm Springs in March. Register to attend.
Now, to answer questions about holiday shipping:
YES I will happily gift wrap your order and include a note! Just let me know if your order is a gift and what you’d like it to say when you check out. There is no additional charge.
YES, unless they are pre-printed onto the product (i.e. my picture book) I will not include prices or receipts with my orders. So, if you’re giving your order as a gift, it will be packaged nicely and sent without a receipt!
YES: you can have your order sent directly to the recipient! Just specify their shipping address at check out!
NO: I cannot send one order to multiple shipping addresses. Please place separate orders for separate shipping addresses. If you need help with this, email me. I’m happy to help!
Please order by the following dates to allow for delivery before Dec. 25th!
Within the U.S.:
- First Class: by December 10th * [Free shipping for orders over $75)
- Priority Mail Upgrades: by December 15th
- Express Mail Upgrades: by December 20th
- Canada: Order by December 5th *
- Everywhere else: order by December 1st *
* These dates are based on estimates of average delivery times by the USPS and are suggested order-by dates only!
Thank you so much for shopping with artists and small businesses and art galleries and local shops this holiday season!