Out and About
It’s been very busy around here!
Saturday, September 4th (less than two weeks away!), I have an art show in NYC titled “Out and About” at Giant Robot, 437 E. 9th St, NYC with Kelly Tunstall. I think it’s my strongest work to date, and includes many originals from my forthcoming publishing projects. Hope you enjoy! Reception begins at 6:30 and the show will run through the month. More info at http://grny.net — postcard image below!
The Boygirlparty Shop just had its grand reopening, and it’s chock full of new indie goods for the fall made by me, including:
* Presenting the debut of my fold-and-mail stationery with Chronicle Books! It’s like a notepad of full color stationery in 5 different designs (40 sheets)!
* New magnets abound! Choose between the four seasons 4-pack, ginger cats 4-pack, arctic animals 4-pack, snowy igloo, or the fancy penguin…Made in collaboration with iPop!
* Button packs! I’ve teamed up with Badge Bomb to create button sets of some of our most popular designs. Choose between the owls or the animal friends 4-packs!
* Notecard sets! Sets of 10 blank cards, perfect for holidays or every day. Choose between the Campfire owls, snowy finch, or igloo party pack! Soy ink! Recycled Paper! Saving the world one card at a time!
* Greeting cards! Sold individually, choose between the all-new kitty birthday card, the office puppy thank you, or the squirrel friend “nuts about you” pun card, made in collaboration with Madison Park, and printed in soy ink on recycled paper!
Finch t-shirts, starry owl tote bags, and treetops journals are all back in stock as well, so come visit and see the array!
Ok, there’s more to share but this blog post is plenty long. So, coming soon – sneak peeks from the NYC art show…